+61 3 5278 5274
Based on 2 reviews
Reviews of Gone Fishing Charters
- Grant Donovan Added January 24, 2023★ ★ ★ ★ ★Amazing charter caught some big dog fish; 16kg tuna, plenty of snapper and shrimp. Great fun
- Dusan Petrovic Added January 24, 2023★ ★ ★ ★ ★Highly recommend Gone Fishing Charters! Our group of 8 had a great day out with Chris and Stefan who were working hard all day to ensure we bagged out on Tuna. Amazing boat, great coffee and lunch on board. By far the best fishing charter we have ever been on!
- Lauri Roberts Added January 23, 2023★ ★ ★ ★ ★We had an absolutely brilliant day out on the snapper. Chris and his team are extremely professional and knowledgeable and nothing was too much trouble for them to ensure our day was highly successful and enjoyable. We are already planning and looking forward to our next trip with Gone Fishing Charters. Thanks guys for making the CVT teams trip such a fantastic experience. See you again soon!
- Daniel Black Added September 19, 2017★ ★ ★ ★ ★Very clean and professional charter. Got a great feed of fish and lost a thresher. Chris and crew very knowledgeable, made the experience enjoyable. Can't wait for next trip, gummy on the menu.
- Priscilla Petrovski Added August 20, 2017★ ★ ★ ★ ★I recently purchased a voucher for my husband for his birthday from Gone Fishing Charters. They were so easy and helpful to deal with.
My husband had the best time with the skipper, Chris. They caught heaps of fish and had a fun day out on the water. My husband was a very happy man when he returned. Best Birthday gift EVA!
Highly recommend Gone Fishing charters to all our friends and family.
Questions & Answers
1. What is the phone number for Gone Fishing ChartersThe phone number for Gone Fishing Charters is +61 3 5278 5274.
2. Where is Gone Fishing Charters located?Gone Fishing Charters is located at Hesse Street Queenscliff, VIC 3225.
3. Is there a primary contact for Gone Fishing ChartersYou can contact Gone Fishing Charters by phone using number +61 3 5278 5274.
4. What is the web address (URL) for Gone Fishing ChartersThe website for Gone Fishing Charters is gonefishing.com.au.
Gone Fishing Charters | Queenscliff, Portsea and Portland
Gone Fishing Charters run fishing Charters in Queenscliff, Portland and Portsea. We provide local and professional knowledge to anglers and fisherman.
Gone Fishing Charters, Geelong, Victoria, Australia, Queenscliff, Port Phillip Bay, Bass Strait, Portsea, Portland, Sorrento, Sharks, Shark Fishing, Snapper, Southern Blue Fin Tuna, Tuna, Salmon, Whiting, Mako, Thresher, Kingfish, Yellowtail, Game Fishing, Game, Sport Fishing, Saltwater Fly Fishing, Fly, Deep Sea, Tours, Trips, Melbourne, Bellarine, Barwon Heads, Torquay, Point Lonsdale, Shimano, Penn, Sabre, Diawa, Loomis, Sage, Yo Zuri, Jarvis Walker, Gamerec, Game and Recreational Fishing, Big Red Fishin
Share this page
Today's weather in Queenscliff VIC
13:00 22 ℃ 1010 hPa 70 % 5 m/s 16:00 21 ℃ 1008 hPa 72 % 7 m/s 19:00 19 ℃ 1007 hPa 86 % 4 m/s 22:00 18 ℃ 1007 hPa 93 % 3 m/s
Tomorrow's weather in Queenscliff VIC
01:00 17 ℃ 1006 hPa 94 % 3 m/s 04:00 17 ℃ 1005 hPa 90 % 4 m/s 07:00 18 ℃ 1007 hPa 84 % 3 m/s 10:00 20 ℃ 1007 hPa 71 % 3 m/s 13:00 20 ℃ 1006 hPa 71 % 5 m/s 16:00 20 ℃ 1004 hPa 70 % 7 m/s 19:00 19 ℃ 1004 hPa 81 % 4 m/s 22:00 18 ℃ 1004 hPa 90 % 4 m/s